Σάββατο 21 Μαΐου 2016

#418. “I am very happy Because I have conquered myself And not the world. I am very happy Because I have loved the world And not myself.”


Hair: Modulus - Malik Hair @ Shiny Shabby
Head: ..::SAMURAI::.. Dong Mesh Head Ivory Tone
Top: .Method-Moda, Leather Cargo Vest_black @ MOM
Pants: .Method-Moda. Leather Roll Up Shorts_grey @ MOM

Pose: PURPLE POSES - Patrick @ MOM

Decor:
:CheekyPea: Sabine Lounge Set @ N21
Including:
Sabine Sofa (Adult)
Sabine Armchair (PG)
Sabine Abstract Light Copper
Sabine Abstract Light Dark
Sabine Abstract Table Dark
:Sabine Abstract Table Copper
Book Decor Dollarbie
Composition Notebook
Sabine Abstract Art 1
Sabine Tulips In Water
Sabine Abstract Rug Copper
Sabine Abstract Rug Grey
Fancy Decor: Fireplace with Frames @ Shiny Shabby
Fancy Decor: Dutch Landscape @ Shiny Shabby
:HAIKEI: Iron Outdoor Chair / White @ Lost & Found

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου